READ ABOUT OUR ON-RAMP PROGRAM AND SIGN UP.
Not sure yet? Keep scrolling down to find out about the next Free Trial Class.
- ON-RAMP Program. If you know you want to join, jump to Signing up for the On-Ramp Program! On-Ramp is our name for the beginner’s class. It is required by all first time CrossFitters to complete the program before joining our regular classes.The focus of On-Ramp is technique (not intensity). During On-Ramp sessions, we will demonstrate and teach you how to perform functional movements correctly. Moving correctly is necessary for your results, sets your foundation, helps avoid injury and gives you the basic skills necessary for moving forward. On- Ramp may be an easy experience for some, and a more difficult experience for others. No worries. Just keep in mind that this is a learning period to prepare you for mastering movements and building strength and stamina to tackle those WODs to come. On-Ramp can be completed One-on-One or in a Group setting.
- DETAILS OF GROUP ON -RAMP: SAVE $50!
- 3 Day Program, select Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm.
- After all 3 classes are completed consecutively; you may join any scheduled class you wish.
- On-Ramp program includes your mandatory On-Ramp sessions and the rest of the month of unlimited classes.
- this is the Best way for any athlete to begin their CrossFit Experience. Group ON-RAMP’s usually run the Last week of each month.
DETAILS OF ONE-ON-ONE ON-RAMP This option allows you to schedule your 3 On-Ramp classes at any scheduled class time that works for you and works for our Coaches. You get your own personal Coach for these sessions to prepare you for the Regular Classes! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your On-Ramp sessions, and once they are completed, join any of the CrossFit classes each day of the week. Includes the 3 One-On-One sessions and the rest of that month of unlimited membership. Please Note: 1-on-1’s must be scheduled a minimum on 2 days in advance and depend on coaches availability. I may take up to 2 weeks to schedule your 1-on-1 if all coaches have already been scheduled. Please plan on beginning the following week after you contact us. 1-on-1’s are not scheduled the week before a Group On-Ramp or during the week of Group On-Ramp. If we can get you started sooner we will!
FREE OPEN HOUSE WORKOUTS ON MOST SATURDAYS @ 9:00 or 10:00 am (times subject to change)
*Reserving your spot in advance can be done by going to our ONLINE SCHEDULE and selecting the Saturday Open House Workout
- Try out CrossFit Peoria at one of our Free Trial Classes! These classes are usually held on Saturday mornings most Saturdays of the month. Schedule and times do change, so check out our Online Schedule, Facebook page, or contact us at email@example.com. This class gives you a taste of what CrossFit Peoria has to offer and it allows us to assess your physical skills in preparation of the ON-Ramp Program.We always begin our group warm up on time, so please come early. We require that you change into your workout shoes once you are in the gym to help us keep our gym floor as clean as possible. Wear workout clothes (shorts, yoga pants, lightweight T-shirt, etc.), and bring a water bottle.
Completed a beginner’s course at another CrossFit Affiliate?
A Fundamentals Assessment can be performed upon request. the Cost is $30 cash and you get head coach 1-on-1 for a full hour. This assessment is a chance to “Test Out” of the On-Ramp program, if passed. For Questions or to Schedule, please fill out a form or Email Us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.